Contribute to Our Cause
There are many ways you can contribute to the programs that benefit the boys and girls here in our community.
Our Wish ListItems for our Clubs
Upcoming EventsCome Play with Us
Join The Club
Imagine if every student graduated from high school, with a plan for the future, demonstrating good character and citizenship, and living a healthy lifestyle…while many doors open, our Club doors transform! Boys & Girls Clubs of South Valley offers young people what they need and want most: adults who respect and listen to them; a safe environment where they can have fun and be themselves; and interesting, constructive activities that channel youthful energy into challenging pursuits.
Make a Difference. Personally touch the lives of children living in our community. Help one-on-one with tutoring during Power Hour, participate in one of our Club programs, or come with a group to help beautify our Club sites. Spend some time with our Club kids and know you are truly making a difference.
Career Opportunities Make a difference in a young person’s life! The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Valley invites you to join the largest after-school youth-serving organization in Utah. Take your passion for helping kids and become a member of our Youth Development team. See all current job openings here.
- The Great Futures Child Care at our Murray Club provides full-time care in a safe, affordable developmentally appropriate environment for children ages 3-8 years old. Learn More
- Boys & Girls Clubs provide young people with a safe place to spend time during non-school hours as an alternative to being on the streets or being home alone. Our Club kids participate daily in high-impact youth development programs which emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. Learn More
- During the summer, our Midvale and Murray Club sites are open all-day for kids, up to age 18, providing a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun and friendship, and life-changing programs. Learn More
- The NetSmartz program is an interactive, educational safety resource created by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA). NetSmartz combines the newest technologies available and the most current information about every aspect of internet safety from chat rooms, to spam email to create high-impact, age-appropriate activities for youth in grades K-12–all for no cost! Learn More
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America Introduces Their 2015 Pacific Youth of the Year!
- Historic Changes Are Happening!
- Club received the ‘Gift of Sharing’ from Macy’s
- Emily Carvajal named 2015 Utah Youth of the Year
- Murray Club Member recognized as Prom King
- Boys & Girls Club partners with Graduation Alliance to help at-risk students